Rampage For Kills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry for being inactive!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wartex
Wartex

Sorry for being inactive! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for being inactive!   Sorry for being inactive! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Yo all! How's things going around here? Is everything fine with the clan? As some of u might have noticed, i haven't been playing CSS for quite a long time now. And that's because i have been playing Combat Arms A LOT. I played CSS so much that i had to take a break from it. Combat Arms is a very nice game and i have some mates that plays with me there so i won't quit playing it. Right now it's the only game i play, well i play Perfect World sometimes but not often =P It would be really nice if any of u guys would try out Combat Arms, i think u would like it =) And i'm sorry that i didn't tell u about this earlier but i've been so busy playing Combat Arms that i almost forgot about u guys O.o Anyway, probably i will suck quite bad at CSS right now >.< but i'll be on Steam almost everyday so if u need me for Clan War or anything else, just ask me! Very Happy I will also be on this forum sometimes and keep an eye on the news Wink

Good luck to ya mates! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Matrix
Admin
Admin
Matrix

Sorry for being inactive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive!   Sorry for being inactive! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey wartex ,
Thx for informing us mate Very Happy
I thought you were dead ... Wink

I'll keep you in mind when we gonna war Wink

Cya
Back to top Go down

Sorry for being inactive!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rampage For Kills :: Rfk Clan :: Information for the members !-
Jump to: