Rampage For Kills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combat Arms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wartex
Wartex

Combat Arms Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arms   Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:43 am

Yo guys, i just wanna show u a quite new game that i've been playing much lately. The name of the game is Combat Amrs, maybe u've played it already? It's a free MMOFPS game, it's like a combination of CoD and Cs, i think the game is running on the source engine but i'm not sure, i'd say the graphics is quite good.

In the game u can choose different modes, like Elimination (team-deathmatch), Search and Destroy (like in Cs, one teams mission is to plant a bomb, and the other teams mission is to stop them), Capture the flag etc. There are 2 teams, Alpha team and Bravo team.

Like i said, this is a MMOFPS game, that means u get exp and money for killing ppl. When u got 100% exp u'll get a new rank. My rank is SSG 1 (Staff Sergant 1) atm ;P With the money (GP) u buy new weapons and better armor and stuff.

Well that was just a lil info about the game, but it's much more! If u haven't tried this game out, then i recommend u should =)

Here's the game trailer!

You can get the European version here: combatarms.nexoneu.com/

You can get the American version here: combatarms.nexon.net/

P.S. If u live in Europe u can't play the American version, u need to download the European version.

Cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
xzeed
Designer
Designer
xzeed

Combat Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms   Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:07 pm

I'ts not new Razz (But its open beta right?)
I've played it for a while, got up to pretttttty high rank.. but then I quit it .. got bored :3
Back to top Go down
Wartex
Wartex

Combat Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms   Combat Arms I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Well, i said it was *quite* new ;D i know it's not new but the European version was released not so long ago, but the American version is quite old. I'm not so high rank cuz i've not played it for so long but so far i think it's a great game. I like games when u can get new ranks and stuff, it makes it funnier to play =) I use to get bored of it sometimes too but that's just good i think, cuz if i take a break from it i just feel more like playing it later ^^ Well, at least u tried it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Combat Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms   Combat Arms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rampage For Kills :: Other :: Spam | Other-
Jump to: