Rampage For Kills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Massmurder in Belgium.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matrix
Admin
Admin
Matrix

Massmurder in Belgium. Empty
PostSubject: Massmurder in Belgium.   Massmurder in Belgium. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:40 pm

CNN) -- Two children and one adult were killed Friday after a man with a painted face launched a knife attack at a children's daycare center in Belgium.

Officials said two adults and 10 children, some of whom were in a critical condition, were being treated in hospital following the attack in Dendermonde, 25 kilometers (16 miles) northwest of Brussels.

"The guy just went crazy," local official Theo Janssens said, according to Agence France-Presse news agency.

He was arrested an hour and a half afterwards, according to the Interior Ministry. Reports said he was trying to make his escape on a bicycle.

The attacker entered the day care center in Dendermonde, about 16 miles northwest of Brussels, around 10 a.m. (4 a.m. ET) and began stabbing children and staff, the ministry said.

Local journalist Bart Bekaert told CNN that the attacker's face was painted black and white.

"Witnesses say he looked calm. There was no security and he just walked straight in," he added.

AFP reported that the man was not known to staff at the nursery.

"You don't expect such acts happening in a daycare center," Dendermonde deputy prosecutor Jan Kerkhofs told CNN. "It is not like a prison so there are no bars on the doors or security systems."

Massmurder in Belgium. Dff7f410

What was the intention of this idiot?
He bought a Kevlar, axe, pistol and several knives.
It wasn't an impulsive action.
Why he had to take the lives of children?
Their lives won't be the same anymore.
Everyone that has saw the murder will have a trauma for the rest of their days.
I hope that^psychopate will be punished. It's a pitty that the Death Penalty isn't allowed anymore.
I'm sure he would get it.

What do you think of this?
Is it normal that 1 guy can take the lives of innocent babies and adults?
Back to top Go down
Spikky7
Spikky7

PostSubject: Re: Massmurder in Belgium.   Massmurder in Belgium. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 am

calamity tourist lol!

Massmurder in Belgium. Dff7f410

guy or girl Shocked
Back to top Go down
Matrix
Admin
Admin
Matrix

PostSubject: Re: Massmurder in Belgium.   Massmurder in Belgium. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:03 pm

A guy.
He had makeup like famous movie stars and rock stars. (like Alice cooper, The Joker(batman).)
Experts found out that he was a big fan of movies where in people are killed in the same way he did.
He probably just copied their behaving.

Something else interesting is the next thing;
He haven't said a word since he was arrested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massmurder in Belgium.   Massmurder in Belgium. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massmurder in Belgium.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rampage For Kills :: Other :: Spam | Other-
Jump to: