Rampage For Kills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new Avatar :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xzeed
Designer
Designer
xzeed

My new Avatar :D Empty
PostSubject: My new Avatar :D   My new Avatar :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:38 pm

I made a new avatar ...

My new Avatar :D AVATARlols

If you like it, tell me! And your free to ask me to make you an avatar Wink
Back to top Go down
Wartex
Wartex

PostSubject: Re: My new Avatar :D   My new Avatar :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:46 pm

It's cool! Smile U think u can make me a cool avatar? Cool i only have my ugly avatar i found on google Rofl
Back to top Go down
xzeed
Designer
Designer
xzeed

PostSubject: Re: My new Avatar :D   My new Avatar :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Wartex wrote:
It's cool! Smile U think u can make me a cool avatar? Cool i only have my ugly avatar i found on google Rofl

I have made two for you.. so just take the one you like .. or none Smile

My new Avatar :D Wartex2

My new Avatar :D Wartex
Back to top Go down
Matrix
Admin
Admin
Matrix

PostSubject: Re: My new Avatar :D   My new Avatar :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:16 pm

xD , i lol'd at the first pic : 'watex' Wink
They are pretty awesome xZeed , aswell as yours Wink
Back to top Go down
xzeed
Designer
Designer
xzeed

PostSubject: Re: My new Avatar :D   My new Avatar :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:19 pm

yeah, I just realized after my post :S sry for that xD
Back to top Go down
Wartex
Wartex

PostSubject: Re: My new Avatar :D   My new Avatar :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Wow, they're awesome, thx xzeed Very Happy I was goin to choose the first one tho, but then i saw u spelled it wrong lol! But it's cool, i can take the other one xD dunno how long time it takes for u to make these pics O.o but if u have time, then it would be cool if u could make the same pic as the first but instead of having the name on the weapon u could place it were the blood is (the red color), and make the name like the blood, a lil "splashy" xD dunno what it's called but i think u know what i mean ^_^ Anyhow, very nice pics xzeed i will save them both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xzeed
Designer
Designer
xzeed

PostSubject: Re: My new Avatar :D   My new Avatar :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Wartex wrote:
Wow, they're awesome, thx xzeed Very Happy I was goin to choose the first one tho, but then i saw u spelled it wrong lol! But it's cool, i can take the other one xD dunno how long time it takes for u to make these pics O.o but if u have time, then it would be cool if u could make the same pic as the first but instead of having the name on the weapon u could place it were the blood is (the red color), and make the name like the blood, a lil "splashy" xD dunno what it's called but i think u know what i mean ^_^ Anyhow, very nice pics xzeed i will save them both Very Happy

Here! Very Happy
My new Avatar :D Wartex2-1
Back to top Go down
Wartex
Wartex

PostSubject: Re: My new Avatar :D   My new Avatar :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Nice! Thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Avatar :D   My new Avatar :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new Avatar :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rampage For Kills :: Other :: Art-
Jump to: