Rampage For Kills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are u playing SRO?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wartex
Wartex

Are u playing SRO? Empty
PostSubject: Are u playing SRO?   Are u playing SRO? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Yo guys, just wondering if anyone of u are playing Silkroad? If u do, tell me, if u don't, u should try it out! It's a FREE MMORPG game, so for u that likes MMORPG games, try it. I've been playing Silkroad for like a year now and it's a great game ( better than WoW ) ^_^

U can download Silkroad from here: http://www.silkroadonline.net

Try it, and then tell me what u think! Wink And if u have any questions about the game just ask!

P.S. u can only view the website with IE or Firefox =)
Back to top Go down
Matrix
Admin
Admin
Matrix

Are u playing SRO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are u playing SRO?   Are u playing SRO? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:29 pm

^ For the people that don't know it.
I don't play SRO , because it isn't rly the kind of game i like to play =p
But it's worth a try ! pig
Back to top Go down
Wartex
Wartex

Are u playing SRO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are u playing SRO?   Are u playing SRO? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Thx Matrix for the nice video! Smile I think that was when u only could be the Chinese class and max lvl was lvl 70 or something. But now u can be lvl 90 and a new class also, u can be European. That made the game much better! Much more ppl started to play SRO when that update came out. Well, i'm too lazy to find a good video with the European class now but search it on youtube. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mostafa

Mostafa

Are u playing SRO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are u playing SRO?   Are u playing SRO? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:42 pm

i'm playing silkroad too Smile

Server:Olympus

Level:41

Class:European Wizard

what about you Wartex?
Back to top Go down
Wartex
Wartex

Are u playing SRO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are u playing SRO?   Are u playing SRO? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:19 am

Nice, never thought anyone would post more in this topic lol ;D Too bad that we don't play on the same server =/

I'm playing at server Uranus, i'm a lvl 58 European Warrior/Cleric. But unfortunately i'm having a break from Silkroad atm, so i barely play anything right now. I'm having a break from it cuz i'm tired of it atm, it's going damn slow when u're at my lvl, too slow =/ So atm i'm playing another free MMORPG game called Perfect World International. It's a really nice game too, it's more fantasy and more realistic than Silkroad, i would say it's more like WoW. I don't like WoW tho, but some how i like Perfect World ;D If u wanna try it out u can dl it from here: http://www.gamershell.com/download_31056.shtml

And if u have any questions about Silkroad or Perfect World, feel free to ask =)
Back to top Go down
Mostafa

Mostafa

Are u playing SRO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are u playing SRO?   Are u playing SRO? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:36 am

and you play perfect world international but what about ur account in silkroad?^^

btw have you got msn ? there something in silkroad i need to ask.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are u playing SRO? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are u playing SRO?   Are u playing SRO? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are u playing SRO?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rampage For Kills :: Games :: Silkroad-
Jump to: