Rampage For Kills
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite music

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matrix
Admin
Admin
Matrix

Favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Favourite music   Favourite music I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:58 am

What's your favourite artist / group / song / style ?

Just scream it out here ! xd
Back to top Go down
Wartex
Wartex

Favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite music   Favourite music I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:43 am

I have many favorite groups! But the groups i'm listening to mostly right now would be AC/DC and Airbourne i think. Btw, Airbourne has exactly the same music style as AC/DC, in some songs u can't hear any differences between them! Well, like i said, i have many favorite bands but i've been listening very much to AC/DC's new album Black Ice, it's AWESOME! and i'm goin to watch them live the 22 February !! Shocked Very Happy

I've also discovered some new awesome groups, like Stereoside, Saving Abel, Buckcherry, Collective Soul and more. You should check them out!

And a favorite song, hmm... that's also very hard to say only one xD but i can tell u some songs from different groups that's very good. Ok, then we have Silvertide - Devil's Daughter, Airbourne - Runnin' Wild, AC/DC - Money Made, Collective Soul - Heavy, Nomy - Cocaine, Saving Abel - Addicted, Moonville - Strange Letters. There u have some crazy azz kicking songs i tell ya ! ;D

I have many music styles, i'm listening to almost everything ( without opera! Shocked ) But i think that i mostly listen to Rock/Metal.

As u might know now, i can't only say 1 favorite group and 1 favorite song, it's impossible for me to do that xD i love music and i'm listening to hundreds of great groups ^^

Btw, these groups i've just told u about is only groups that i've just started listening to, but of course i have some groups that's traditional ^_^ like Rush and Metallica. Actually u can say that Rush is my absolute favorite group cuz i've listen to them since i was a lil kid and i still love them Wink Their music style is called progressive rock, i think it's quite unusual that people in my age listen to that kinda music, but i love it Very Happy

Oh ye, for those who likes Techno, listen to Pendulum, i'm listening very much to Pendulum - Blood Sugar it's awesome Very Happy

Lol i'm very nagging O.o Well, now u know what kinda music i like anyway xD
Back to top Go down
xzeed
Designer
Designer
xzeed

Favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite music   Favourite music I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:02 pm

I'm mostly into screamo ..

Favourite band:

Static-X

Fav.singer/guitarist:

Wayne Static (Hes hair is just.. Wow awsome Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
jathi
jathi

Favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite music   Favourite music I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Give me the best dj's of the world afro cheers
Armin Van Bure
Tiƫsto

Best album: Regi (Fundum) and Tieso (In search of sunrise 6)

I like dance, pop,techno, jump and rock.
Back to top Go down
Spikky7
Spikky7

Favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite music   Favourite music I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Genre : Rock
nice groups: Kaiser Chiefs, AC/DC, Rammstein,Bloodhunggang, the automatic, Green Day, Fall out boy

Best groups of the world:

drummer guitar Favourite music 273503
Paramore king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favourite music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite music   Favourite music I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite music
Page 1 of 1